No Insurance? No Problem! We’ve Got Solutions for You!
At Patrick A. Sherrard, DMD, PC, Portland dentist Dr. Patrick Sherrard delivers high-quality dental care at an affordable price and offers a wide variety of financial options for patients who are under- or uninsured.
If you do not have an insurance provider, we accept the following financing options:
- CareCredit℠: Convenient monthly payment plans from CareCredit allow you to pay over time with no annual fees or prepayment penalties (subject to credit approval). CareCredit is the nation’s leading patient payment program that allows you to finance 100% of your dental care with no money down, no interest, no up-front costs, no annual fees, and no prepayment penalties.
In-Office Dental Plan
Your budget should never be a barrier to receiving the dental healthcare you need to maintain optimal overall health, so we offer an in-office dental health plan. It provides the benefits of dental insurance without any of the hassles. It’s also designed to accommodate a variety of budgets and offers:
- Immediate treatment
- Quality care for adults and children
- No deductibles
- No exclusions
- No claims to file
- No maximum
- Extended monthly payment plans
For more information, please download our in-office dental plan brochure here.
Other Payment Options
At Patrick A. Sherrard, DMD, PC, payments are easy. We accept payments in the form of cash or check, as well as MasterCard®, Discover®, and Visa®. We offer a 10% courtesy accounting adjustment to patients who pay for their treatment with cash or check prior to completion of care for treatment plans of $300 or more (this does not apply to payments made with debit or credit cards or patient with insurance). We strive to make your experience as comfortable and stress-free as possible, and we are happy to answer any questions you may have regarding your financial options.
- Patrick Sherrard, DMD, PC requires payment prior to the completion of your treatment. If you choose to discontinue care before treatment is complete, you will receive a refund less the cost of care received.
- For plans requiring multiple appointments, alternative payment arrangements may be provided.
- For patients with dental insurance we are happy to work with your carrier to maximize your benefit and directly bill them for reimbursement for your treatment (if we do not receive payment from your insurance carrier within 60days, you will be responsible for payment of your treatment fees and collection of your benefits directly from your insurance carrier).
- A fee of $50 is charged for patients who miss or cancel an appointment without 24-hour notice.
- Patrick Sherrard, DMD, PC charges $25 for returned checks.